No Excuse.


"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Have you ever noticed that some people feel a need to give us a little bit too much information ~ To over share? ~ Do we really need to know the reasons why they... What's the difference between an excuse and a reason? Well... Others give excuses and we have reasons - right?  

Wrong!








Maybe we could all learn a little, in this oversharing society we now live in, from our friends in one branch of the military who have seven acceptable answers to anything. ~ Seven Simple Responses:

Yes.
No.
I don't know.
I don't understand.
May I ask a question?
May I make a statement?

and

No Excuse.

So why do some feel a need to give us all that extra information? 
To share the stuff that nobody really needs to know like:

Why they are late
What they can't do.
How difficult something is.

Well ... I Don't Know ~ but there is... No Excuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment