Let Me Tell You...

.
"Maybe it's proving people wrong, ... Maybe I'm like the defiant child - Tell me I can't do something and I'm going to go out and get it done.”
~ Adam Meyer.

I don't know much and what I do know was copied from people who do stuff much better than I ever could. But here is what I do know...

Those people who start off by saying "Let me tell you something..." and follow it up with their opinion on what any of us can't do might as well be pouring gasoline on white hot embers. If you have any kind of inner fire it will burst into flames upon hearing those words.










Support and encouragement is nice - It's like honey. Warm, comforting, and it sure goes down smooth. But here's the thing... Those snivelling souls who tell you that you can't do something -
They also serve a purpose. - Just go out and prove them wrong.

There's a very profound saying that states ~ "You never have to prove anything to anyone but yourself" and that's very true. But I say...
What the hell ~ Give yourself a little pleasure every now and again -

Show them what you're made of.

Don't ever let ANYONE tell you what you can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment