"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." ~ William Arthur Ward
There are some things that really put life in perspective. We can't buy them and we certainly can't sell them. They are simply priceless. Here are 10 of my personal "Priceless Things". What are yours?
- Watching the sun rise.
- Hearing a child laugh.
- Choking up at the national anthem.
- Seeing quiet strength in adversity.
- Listening to a bugler play taps.
- Being a father.
- Sharing silence with my wife.
- Shaking a veterans hand.
- Smiling when no-one is watching.
- Thanking the big guy.