The 5 KPI's of Life

.
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
" ~ Albert Einstein

Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) drive performance.  Best business practices dictate that we continually measure what we manage and constantly strive to improve Products, People and Profits with an unrelenting focus. In business we attempt to ascribe metrics to improving these because we need to substantiate and quantify how well we are doing. That's good and that's how we measure growth.

But what about the KPI's of life?













What about the key performance indicators of life that are more difficult to measure? What are they and how do we know how well we did each day? I humbly submit there are five questions we should ask ourselves.
  • Did I Make A Difference?
  • Did I Selflessly Give?
  • Did I Accept Responsibility?
  • Did I Care Enough?
  • Did I Do Enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment