"Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."
~ Tom Peters
So You're A Leader. You have an ego the size of Mount Rushmore. You have the unshakable belief that you can make a difference. You're cursed with the disease that others call pathological optimism and you possess a drive and determination that would make Vince Lombardi proud. What else do you need? You might also need A...
- Vision ~ That drives you and inspires others.
- Dog ~ 'Cause you're gonna need a friend.
- Cat ~ To teach you what it's like to be ignored.
- Customer List ~ To keep in touch with who you work for.
- Prospect List ~ To communicate & refine your value proposition.
- Mentor ~ Because their hindsight will give you foresight.
- Sage ~ A wise friend. Because two heads are better than one.
- Sarge ~ You need a drill sergeant to kick your ass now & again.
- Successor ~ Don't be arrogant. Replace yourself.
- Sense of Humor ~ To remind you that "This too shall pass".