My Brain.


"All I know is that I know nothing." ~ Socrates.

Have you ever re-examined your assumptions about things, people, stuff and... Well anything?  Have you ever looked at the way you think and tried to change your perspective? ~ Or are you sure, certain, that the thoughts that got you here ~ will get you where you want to go?









People that are certain tend to ridicule those who believe, act, and think differently from them. We know stuff for sure and, well... we let others know that we know stuff. We repeat thoughts, actions, and behaviors - doing the same things and expecting different results.

Now I'm not saying don't be decisive ~ determine a course of action ~ live by a code, set of principles, and sense of what we believe is right and wrong.  I'm just saying let's not profess anything to be THE way just because it's the way we believe is the best. The thoughts that got us where we are ~ may not be the best to get us where we want to go.

But remember ~ That's just my brain talking. ~ Your's is different.


No comments:

Post a Comment