"Sales are contingent on the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect." ~ W. Clement Stone.
What are those lessons? There are 2 Rules, 2 Questions and 2 Laws.
- "When we think we know - We don't." (Get out of your own way - Listen & Learn)
- "No Excuses" ~ Reasons are excuses - it's all up to you - Period.
- What Do They Want? (Emotionally, what does the prospect want?)
- When Do They Want It?
- Sell the person not the product. Paint pictures ~ Tell stories ~ Ask Questions
- We all buy emotionally. Then rationalize (not vice versa)