You're Smart.


"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" ~ Michelangelo.


A long time ago I gave up on the idea of being smart. I'm not smart.
Simple seemed to make more sense. I noticed that smart people - the really smart people - helped me understand things without giving their opinion. By just telling stories. They painted pictures with words.

They didn't really care which path my mind took or which decision I made. They just composed a tune and I started to get the beat. There's lots of smart people and lots of artists out there but not a lot of smart artists who can weave stories, paint pictures and conduct symphonies into compelling caricatures so simple folks like me can understand.

If you really want to be smart - paint people a picture with a story.

The human brain and heart work in concert like a computer program, artists canvas, classic novel, movie screen and musical symphony.

Smart people know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment