3 Simple Truths


"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
~ James Garfield.


I kind of like gettin' old. For many years I've told anyone that will listen that the people I really like are those remarkable souls that are younger than eight and older than eighty. Those in between?
Well... I guess I prefer my dog. Maybe it's a grumpy old man thing.

True wisdom seems to come from those younger than eight and older than eighty ~ And the truest wisdom seems to have been uttered more than eighty years ago. But gettin' old is kind of fun. We are afforded permission to say what we mean. Simple stuff and simple truth tends to resonate. I kind of like simple ~ just like ~ I kind of like gettin' old. They both sure as hell beat the alternatives. So, as I'm gettin older, what are the 3 Simple Truths that make the most sense to me?

  • Can't Means Won't.
  • Be The Change You Want To See.
  • This Too Shall Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment