We Just Need One


"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help." ~ Epicurus


How many friends do we need? How many followers do we need? How many customers? How many things? How many...? Whether we are talking about a spouse, a child, a soldier or anything how many do we really need? Answer ~ If they're really good ~ We Just Need One.

A young girl and her dad were crossing an old, rickety bridge. Her Dad said, "Please hold my hand so you don't fall into the river." The little girl replied, "No, Dad, I want YOU to hold MY hand." Puzzled, the Dad asked, "What's the difference?" She said "There's a big difference. If I hold your hand, I may stumble and accidentally let go. But if you hold my hand, I know that no matter what happens, you will never let go."

Whether it be in Life, Love, War, Business or our Faith ~ All we really need is one we can trust will never let go. ~ We Just Need One.

No comments:

Post a Comment