"Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
~ Mark Twain
There's some things that all great salespeople know in their gut.
1. People buy with their emotions and justify decisions with their mind.
2. When we focus on 'I' ~ We lose 'You' the prospect.
3. If we can't answer their question 'what's in it for me?' don't even start.
4. If our pitched value is price - the prospect will leave us for price.
5. EVERYONE hates flaky people - Even flaky people.
6. People remember bad stuff more than good stuff.
....(But they remember what you did about the bad stuff even more).
7. The person who LISTENS is the person in control.
8. The objective of every sales call is a mutually agreed next action.
9. If you aren't interested in them - They'll never be interested in you.
10. There is no right or wrong way to make someone happy.
.......Just Make Them Happy.