How Do We Get To 'Aha'?

.
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways." 1 Corinthians 13:11

I never want to stop being a child. You can keep your intellectual maturity. Your complex concepts and your reasoned discourse. Oh - I will certainly participate and even agree that they are necessary components to navigate this thing called life. But me? I want to smile - Put aside your mature moments if you want to get to 'AHA'. Put aside your reasoned thoughts if you want to smile. Come play with me in my sandbox. Let's be superman. Let's be the children who still get those 'aha' moments every day and we can be truly happy. How do we get to 'aha'? We remember what we did as a child. We looked at things, people, places and ideas with AWE. We didn't know, what we thought we knew. We looked at life with HUMILITY. We smiled at every wonderful experience, every ice-cream, every sunrise and every person. We hugged life with APPRECIATION. No - I don't ever want to give up my childish ways. I choose to smile and keep my 'AHA' moments.

AHA = Awe + Humility + Appreciation
.








No comments:

Post a Comment