The Greatest Love.


"I believe the children are our future. Teach them well..." 
~ Whitney Houston.

Long before I was a father I heard this song and thought it was so very beautiful. The words meant something to me. Then when my daughter was born ~ Those words meant so much more. We have lots of little understandings my daughter and I. We share a lifelong bond and one huge agreement - just one. That drugs destroy dignity. I've never tried them, drugs, but as a young man who served during a time when many reveled and experimented I saw stuff that I didn't like much.

Drugs Destroy Dignity.













I try not to blog about things like this. I like to keep it positive and focused on stuff that inspires. Whitney Houston had a beautiful voice and a truly remarkable talent. So many people do. Then the dignity...


No comments:

Post a Comment